MEDIA CURRICULUM INITIATIVE
Sustainable Website Templates
The HSAH Media Curriculum Initiative will give students the opportunity to receive academic credit for designing content and pages, writing stories, reporting, broadcasting events for his/her Athletics Teams, Clubs and/or Groups. HSAH will provide the student and school with a platform, processes and documents that will help a school implement the initiative. Students will gain valuable skills that they will take with them after high school and into their professional life.
Students Learn Valuable Skills
Give Every Student an Identity on Campus
- Create a website that is consistent and creates an environment so fans/viewers check out more than just the activity that they came to the site to view.
- Create a website that is sustainable from year to year and is designed so everyone involved with its design and content management can learn the platform easily and have enough knowledge to teach newcomers to the site.
- Community Building
- Design a site that will help community members recognize and praise students, staff and administration.
- Give students an identity
- Get every student that participates in an activity on your activities website
- Get alumni interested and involved
- Create a main history page that recognizes alumni
- Create history page for all individual activities
- Create a website that allows your booster clubs to generate revenues.